International Blog of Food

Glorious Cuisine From Around the World

Wednesday, September 06, 2006
What Does the Guy Say to Start the Iron Chef Battles?
Welcome to the International Blog of Food.

I have this fascination with taking pictures of every dish that I eat, whether it be in a restaurant or on the street. Why? Because food is one of my primary reasons for going to other countries. I would be happy if all I got from a country was its national cuisine. Sure, the food isn’t always good, but there’s nothing like saying you’ve eaten scorpion on a chilly night in Beijing.

There’s a very good chance that I won’t make it to every single country in the world, so that’s where my travelling, food-loving friends come in. If we all post dishes, recipes, snack items, street food, or whatever, it should make for a nice collection. And, who knows, you might get and idea of what to eat when you go to a particular country.

Now I don’t expect every post to look like the proceeding one, but a picture is always appreciated. Some other information, like the name, country/city, and ingredients should be put in as well, if possible (if you’re not sure what kind of meat you’re eating…guess). A little description of what you thought of the food would also be good.

If you happen to be in your home country and you think the food is relatively boring, don’t worry. Every national cuisine can be considered international because not everyone on this blog is or will be Canadian/German/Chilean/etc.

Oh, and I’m always open to suggestions on how the blog can be made better.


Happy Eating.
posted by kent at 10:24 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger nicholas said...

Sweet, I'm pretty escited about this. Can we post things we make too?

10:20 PM  
Blogger kent said...

Of course.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home