International Blog of Food

Glorious Cuisine From Around the World

Sunday, October 29, 2006
I Taught Her Everything She Knows


Magi (pronounced Mazi) apparently turned Ukrainian over the weekend and decided to make cabbage rolls. They look so good...I swear I could eat the picture.

I have fond memories of making this Ukrainian favourite with her while in Calgary. I sacrificed the feeling in my fingers to pull the cabbage out of our makeshift steamer while she peeled the leaves off and handed them to me for filling with a mixture of ground pork and rice.

The guy in the picture is her boyfriend, Geoff. All to often, it seemed, he would reap the benefits of our hard work.
posted by kent at 10:36 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought that "Golabki" was Polish dish :)

Greetings from London,

Margot

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home