International Blog of Food

Glorious Cuisine From Around the World

Saturday, October 07, 2006
Pao Ping

ok, so this is my first post on food for this blog. i always forget to take pics of the food i eat cuz im usually really hungry and dig in as soon as i get my food, lol. Ok so this pic make look really gross but this dessert is actually quite good and refreshing.
i only things that i know that were in it was beans, peanuts and some sort of jellyish type stuff. then its topped off with ice and sugar. i know it looks really gross but trust me its tasts really good, lol. my friend bob said i shouldnt put this pic up cuz it looks bad but hey tell me what you think, lol.
posted by Abner Gadiel at 6:18 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've tried this before in Singapore. I find the jelly stuff a bit weird, but I'm not a big dessert person. My parents and sister love this stuff though! I'm not sure if I see it in there, but I love the sago stuff (I think it's some kind of grain that's round and see-through?). They're so fun to eat. Mango sago is my favourite (mango and sago in sweet coconut milk).

4:59 AM  
Blogger kent said...

I think you should send us all a bowl.

Hey, I ate liver...this stuff looks postively delicious.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home