International Blog of Food

Glorious Cuisine From Around the World

Saturday, February 24, 2007
Sightseeing in Austria
Austrian Puff Pastry (yeh i just made that up, no idea what it's called)
It actually looks better than it tastes. And i thought it was sooo purdy, I had to take a snap. Then, again my sweet tooth is generally restricted to Nutella on most days/
Now this I know. Anchovies and mayo. :P Not something I was expecting in an outdoor food fair in Vienna.
Germany and Austria share one great establishment. NordSee. A delectable fresh seafood restaurant.
Kent, you still on your chair? Yes, I finally blogged! :D

posted by F at 11:49 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger kent said...

Well done, Farzina.

Hopefully this is the first of many.

3:18 AM  
Blogger F said...

thank you, sir.

technically I kinda cheated though. Those pics are from a holiday i took ages ago! :S :P

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home