International Blog of Food

Glorious Cuisine From Around the World

Saturday, March 03, 2007
Japanese Curry

A couple days ago, I went for Indian food and had some curry that I thought was spicy. The conversation turned to Japanese curry and I remember trying it so I thought, why not blog it to make Kent happy? My boss took me to one of the curry fastfood chains called Coco Ichiban Curry House...actually, not sure if that is the one I went to and I can't read the Japanese on the plate...but, my curry was just right. As in, not spicy but tasty. I got shrimp in mine, my boss had calamari in his. Just a simple meal.
posted by ~diana~ at 7:59 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger kent said...

Thank you, Diana.

There's nothing like getting into work on Sunday morning and seeing a beautiful bowl of food on this blog.

Too bad it's so far, far away.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home