International Blog of Food

Glorious Cuisine From Around the World

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Maple Glazed Salmon
Sorry, Jeremy, but I had to post something to bump that hot dog atrocity off the top of the page.

Coming from a land-locked rural area, where fish comes only in blue boxes adorned by a dude in a yellow slicker by the name of "Captain Highliner"- cooking fish seemed quite intimidating. In a fit of Sunday-afternoon boredom, I decided that the day to learn had arrived.

As it appears that I lived to tell the (delicious) tale- I present to you my success.


Feast your eyes on Maple Glazed Atlantic Salmon, served with baby potatoes and steamed asparagus. Yum!
posted by Meg at 9:56 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger kent said...

Mmmm...I can taste that maple glaze from here.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

That looks super tasty!!! (much, much better than the dogs)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Blanka said...

Enough with the sea food... you guys are killing me. When I'm in Istanbul, I so hope I get to eat some FISH

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home