International Blog of Food

Glorious Cuisine From Around the World

Friday, September 07, 2007
More Czech Goulash

I believe Blanka already posted a photo of Czech goulash, but for us non-Czech residents, you can never have enough goulash, right? It's meat cooked forever so that it becomes stringy and good. Some people don't like the dumplings, I hear, but they soak up the gravy quite nicely. Whatever you do, though, do no expect vegetables with this meal. It is 100% pure "keep me warm in the winter" goodness.
posted by kent at 7:36 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Blanka said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and have to tell you that YES you have have too much goulash!

PS: I have to send you the picture of the trio fried cheeze meal at this one Czech restaurant: niva, hermelin, and eidam. And you thought 1 was too much

5:22 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

"keep me warm in the winter" as in "cover me with a layer of winter fat"? I thought so.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home